6 days left
- Job Role
The Marketing and Communications department is responsible for developing and delivering the School's marketing and communications strategy through a combination of corporate communications, brand and campaign management. To work with the Senior Editor and others to create branded content that supports the School's strategy. The role seeks to raise the School's profile and brand as a top 10 global business school. The role also seeks to meet revenue and quality targets through producing engaging, imaginative and accurate copy that will feature across our full range of media channels.
- Draft and develop accurate relevant brand content and materials to set a brief in line with editorial guidelines , for use in campaigns ,initiatives and other brand activates
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), ability to work effectively with high-level stakeholders.
- Ideas generation and tenacity to follow through.
- Ability to digest complex information and produce accessible, highly readable content.
- Versatility: able to create different types of written content, including long-form articles, blogs, profiles and Slide Shares.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders including faculty, alumni and students
- Act as a brand champion to external audiences
- Produce copy that matches the highest standards in the education sector including national newspapers, news websites and trade press
- Meet and manage deadlines
- Deliver high quality brand content
- Contribution to the overall success of brand initiatives
- Content delivered on time and to the highest quality
- Identification of trends and innovations
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate all of the below
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of copywriting-ideally in a business or academic context
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a wide range of audiences and stakeholders
- Good project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good at working under pressure
If this role is of interest please do apply ASAP with a relevant word version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experience
Apply for Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly