Digital Media Manager
6 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Content Manager
Digital Content Manager - 12m ftc
£35,000 - £40,000
A leading professional services organisation based in West Yorkshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is looking for a motivated digital marketing specialist to join their team. This role is responsible for managing and developing the web, intranet and digital marketing systems.
- Maintain and update the websites, intranet and other digital platforms.
- Liaison with 3rd party agencies/suppliers and deal with issues and discuss developments where necessary
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing advising about new trends
- Utilise a range of techniques to optimise web content
- Create and send email campaigns
- Analyse key digital marketing channel data to recommend improvements and activity
- Advise and contribute to the planning and budgets for all digital marketing
- Working knowledge of online content management systems, Campaign Monitor / Mailchimp and Microsoft Sharepoint
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Interpersonal skills - the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing service requirements
- Proven track record of operating in a similar professional/support services environment working as part of a team.
- Experience in email marketing, and social media
- Web development knowledge and working knowledge of software applications and database management
If you are interested in the above opportunity and have the relevant experience, please do not hesitate to give me a call.
Apply for Digital Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly