Head of Digital Campaigns & Communications
VMA group is currently working for one of the world foremost educational institutions who are looking for a Head of Digital Campaigns and Communications. This is a great opportunity for an expert digital communications professional with hands on experience of managing website re-platforming and high-end reputation management via digital channels.
Key criteria of the Head of Digital Campaigns & Communications
- Lead creative and engaging digital campaigns around research and reputational issues.
- Manage the digital comms & campaigns team of 8
- Create first class video content for the website and social channels.
- Take full responsibility for the main corporate website, content and development
- Lead an imminent digital transformation programme to re-platform the website.
- Manage all external agencies (digital and web development)
Person specification for the Head of Digital Campaigns & Communications
- Experience managing teams of circa 8+
- Experience working in a research led environment or academic organisation where reputation is of paramount importance
- Experience managing campaigns with reporting functions
- Deep understanding of paid targeting via social channels
- Experience leading new website builds via agencies with significant budgets.
- Knowledge of Agile or PRINCE II methodologies
- Excellent senior stakeholder management
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Head of Digital Campaigns & Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly