Graphic Designer | c£35k + Benefits | Greater London | Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join the creative team and assist with their visual development of the brand, products, stores and online marketing with a focus to move the brand forwards rather than working within existing templates.
This role would suit someone with an interest in edgy fashion and fine arts. Please share your portfolio with me -
Working on briefs with the creative director, copy writers and design team to develop and further generate:
- Design concepts
- Point of Sale
- Window displays and graphics
- Print and digital advertising
- Web visuals
- Gifs and animation
- Company design templates and all other visual documentation
- Help conceptualise the future visual identity and tone of the brand
- Attend trade fairs, undertake store visits, etc, to identify and anticipate market and industry trends and opportunities
- Must have an appreciation of the dark and quirky in art, balanced with strong commercial instincts
- Creative and visually literate
- Excellent communication skills along with strong empathetic people skills.
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude and highly organised
- Time-management ability to deliver projects within tight deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of design in the luxury retail sector
- Exceptional skills and experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Video effects.
- HTML & CSS Coding skills not necessary but highly beneficial
If this is the role for you then please apply now
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible. ?NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.