Performance Marketing Manager
2 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Highly niche and innovative, tech-led approach.
- Brand with strong ethical values.
- Performance marketing focus with analytical element.
What you’ll be doing
Working as part of a team of five within Marketing, you will drive the success of key paid search channels including AdWords, Bing and Facebook. Due to the nature of these channels, your role will be highly analytical to constantly assess customer data and marketing performance, in turn tweaking your overarching strategy to deliver a strong ROI.
Additional areas of focus will be supporting the wider marketing team (organic/SEO, CRO etc.) from an analytical perspective, ensuring they can maximise campaign success. Coaching them on key areas here will help build their own skillset and also develop your management and team skills. You’ll also need to take into account the scale of the business across multiple locations and other platforms (mobile, tablet etc).
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience working in a Performance Marketing role, either agency or client side.
- Specific experience on Paid Search, primarily AdWords but also Bing / Facebook.
- Exceptional working knowledge of analytical tools across paid search, organic and CRO.
- Solid Excel skills.
- Strong communicator.
- Ability to work with stakeholders at a range of levels.
There is a competitive salary on offer of £35k-40k depending on experience, with benefits including a generous holiday allowance, great social environment and the excitement of working with a global, fast growing organisation.
Get in touch with Joe to hear about the finer details.
Apply for Performance Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly