Writer and Corporate Communications Executive
7 days left
- Job Role
- Internal Communications Executive
Writer/Corporate Communications Executive 12-month contract in global leading law firm – a writing and internal communications role
This globally renowned law firm is looking for a Writer/Corporate Communications Executive to join its busy team on a 12-month contract. Working in one of the world’s leading law firms, this position incorporates writing and internal communications responsibilities, including drafting content and implementing internal comms plans.
The Writer and Corporate Communications Executive’s role will involve the following:
- Writing and editing a variety of content;
- Driving internal engagement, developing/executing internal comms plans;
- Responding to internal comms enquiries;
- Supporting the comms team; and
- Working with the brand/creative/digital team to ensure consistent internal branding.
This firm is looking for a creative individual that has outstanding writing and communication skills. To be considered for this role, the candidate will need relevant experience in a communications team/similar, with an understanding of the role internal communications plays in a large organisation.
Apply for Writer and Corporate Communications Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly