Are you a creative and proactive senior eCRM Marketer, keen to establish yourself within a new campaign management role?
An award winning automotive company based in Watford, is looking for an eCRM Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing department. You will lead all eCRM functions whilst being exposed to all facets of marketing in a new fast paced market.
As an integral point of contact for eCRM you will support the Marketing Director, communicate with key stakeholders and contribute to the continuous development of their email features.
eCRM Marketing Manager responsibilities:
- Managing end to end email marketing campaigns.
- Analysing campaign performance and delivering improvements to their email program.
- CRM data management, creating campaign strategies and lead generation.
- Managing eCRM team, mentoring three email marketing executives.
eCRM Marketing Manager key requirements:
- Must have proven experience designing, building and deploying email marketing campaigns.
- Worked within a B2C, retail and ecommerce company.
- Experience implementing strategies and analysing reports.
- Solid knowledge of email marketing tools, CRM, pipeline management software.
- Experience implementing best practices for email marketing, segmentation, testing tools, templates and content.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS is a must in addition to digital and online marketing experience.
- Driver's license essential.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible working hours
- Performance related bonuses
- Shares within the business
- Company car + car benefits
- Pension scheme
If you're available immediately, looking to work within the automotive industry creating intuitive experiences for customers please get in touch.