7 days left
- Job Role
- Digital / Online
A highly regarded FTSE 100 Retail Brand based in London, is seeking a Digital Designer to play a key role in designing and building all customer marketing emails to drive conversion. You will be a focal point of the company for digital design and hold responsibility for developing beautifully designed emails seen by millions across the nation.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Designer:
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and designing emails, to match the feel of the website and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Creating fully responsive emails from scratch and using templates when necessary.
- Keeping abreast of the latest trends and developments within emails.
- Executing online marketing banners and digital design tasks when required.
Skills & requirements of the Digital Designer:
- Expert email design skills with and previous experience using Photoshop, Adobe InDesign or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working knowledge of HTML and coding responsive email templates.
- Solid experience within a B2C commercial environment, retail or fashion brand preferred.
- Experience improving email metrics - open rates and clicks.
- Strong portfolio to demonstrate current or previous projects.
- Testing emails using Litmus or similar testing tool.
- Attention to detail and being able to communicate to a wide range of stakeholders and senior-level colleagues.
Benefits & Perks:
- Use of the best tools in the market.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Monthly social events.
If you're seeking an opportunity to work for an incredibly supportive brand, with flexible working hours and learning perks on offer please apply with an updated version of your portfolio.
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly