6 days left
- Job Role
- PPC Manager
This well-funded hyper growth brand is looking to hire a PPC Lead to join the business located in Central London.
As PPC Lead you will have full autonomy over their core UK market whilst developing the strategy for International expansion. Initially, you'll be working solo, however like other channels, as you grow yours there'll be scope to hire more people to support the continued success of PPC.
You will be an expert in Adwords, GDN, Bing and have an understanding of App Marketing. You should be comfortable managing the platforms yourself as well as demonstrating leadership ability as the company's foremost proponent of the PPC channel.
Your background will look like this:
- A highly numeric digital native, with strong analytical skills
- Expert hands-on ability to manage PPC campaigns
- Demonstrable passion for PPC and digital marketing. You're always up to date with the latest developments.
- A commercial approach to data - knowing how to extract the right insights
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables etc). SQL is a plus.
- Able to work alongside design/analytics teams to get the creatives/insights you need
- Ability to recruit, manage and mentor team members
- Fluent in English
They've built a team with substantial in-house knowledge across digital marketing channels as well as data science. This makes it a great environment to learn in, as well as to offer ideas of your own.
Want to learn more? Email
PPC Lead, £40k+ DOE, London, Hyper growth brand
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
Apply for PPC Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly