Head of Marketing
- Hyper growth software business
- Lead a dynamic team and expand marketing operations globally
- Software business recently received approx. $20M funding
- Develop and implement a content-led inbound marketing strategy
- Work with leading global brands such as Spotify, Adidas and EY
The role of Head of Marketing:
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a grip of this tech start up and lead the organisation in to the next level of its development - an established scale up. Reporting directly into the CEO, the Head of Marketing will manage an existing four-person marketing team based in London and grow the global marketing presence by hiring teams in America and Australia. The learning and development technology is currently sold direct to customers targeting the FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies.
The Head of Marketing will be tasked with meeting the company's growth plans by achieving two key goals:
- Creating and implementing a content-led lead generation strategy, driving opportunity pipeline and quality MQL's into the sales team
- Developing a customer advocacy programme with their existing clients to aid awareness, conversion and retention of clients
Responsibilities of the Head of Marketing:
- Sitting on the senior management team for the organisation, crafting company direction and steering overall performance
- Speaking with internal stakeholders to establish company objectives to create marketing roadmaps that align with those goals
- Creating a best-in-class content-lead inbound marketing strategy
- Managing, developing and utilising an experienced four-person marketing team in the UK
- Working with the team and internal tech/subject matter experts to generate content
- Identifying, hiring and managing marketing teams in the USA and Australia to aid global expansion
- Take ownership of the MarTech stack, utilise existing platforms and grow technology where necessary
- Construct a full mix marketing plan incorporating, events and digital marketing tactics
To be considered for the role you MUST have:
- Led a marketing function for a business that has seen extraordinary growth
- Been part of a senior leadership team, having input in to company direction
- Proven track record of developing and executing a content-led lead generation strategy
- Strong experience and knowledge of the software technology industry
- Managed global marketing functions and been responsible for global marketing campaign success
The company are a fast-moving dynamic software business helping the FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 with learning and development of employees and partners. They have recently secured $20m in funding and have aggressive growth plans to grow the company foothold across Europe, America and Australia. If you have the commercial acumen, love working in a fast-paced organisation, and have what it takes to take a business to the next level through building best-in-class marketing functions.
The Package for Head of Marketing:
- £75-85,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Travel
Location: The position of Head of Marketing is based in Central London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly