Events Marketing Manager
The role of Events Marketing Manager:
This role focuses on driving attendance of C-suite individuals to market leading events within the technology space. This is a great opportunity to work across a variety of market-leading, global events ranging from bespoke sponsored roundtables, innovative seminars and large-scale conferences. The Events Marketing Manager will execute strategic marketing plans, encompassing multi-channel marketing tactics to achieve key goals for each event. The business operates a sponsorship-lead revenue stream for their events, so it is imperative that the incoming Events Marketing Manager works closely with the sales teams to understand key objectives on an event by event basis. The successful candidate will have experience of working in an events marketing role previously and be competent with writing content and executing full-mix marketing campaigns (email, social, SEO/PPC, Direct Mail).
Day to day responsibilities of the role include:
- Working closely with the sales teams to understand specific objectives of each event (30xevents per year)
- Analysing audience data and generating an understanding of how and when to target them
- Creating bespoke marketing campaign strategies to achieve event and sponsor goals
- Taking long-format content from internal and external experts, dissecting, and re-formatting for marketing purposes
- Utilising a range of marketing channels to distribute the content to C-level audience
- Developing and implementing digital communications plans, including targeted email campaigns and social media
- Reporting on performance of all digital marketing campaigns and event performance
- Generating reports for the event sponsors
- Managing external agencies to support with event logistics
To be successful in this Event Marketing Manager position you must have:
- 2-4 years' experience in a similar events marketing role
- Strong content marketing and writing skills
- Good digital marketing skills including email campaigns, website, social media management and analytics
- Excellent verbal communication skills and prior stakeholder management experience
- Worked in a commercial B2B marketing role
- An interest or experience in a media/publishing/events/technology organisation
- An ambitious and hands-on approach
This world leading media business targets the technology sector with a wide range of publishing titles (print and online) and events (roundtables, seminars, conferences). The products are split by those who target consumers and those who target c-suite business professionals. This established and growing business are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic events marketer to help them increase their reach and attendance figures globally to their innovative, sponsor-lead events.
The Package for Events Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £30,000-35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: The position of Events Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Events Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly