Senior Marketing Executive
- Working for an innovative, digital technology and transformation consultancy
- Targeting central government and finance sectors among others
- Developing complex, content-lead lead generation marketing campaigns
- Driving opportunity pipeline, MQL's, SQL's and SAL's for the sales teams
- Exceptional company benefits and flexible working
The role of Senior Marketing Executive:
This Senior Marketing Executive position reports to the Head of Marketing and sits in a wider team of 25 marketers. The Senior Marketing Executive will work strategically on creating bespoke propositions to use in complex, high-value sales cycles. This role sits within the 'innovative transformation technology' division and targets C-suite leaders, Heads of Transformation and Heads of IT/Data with a broad range of digital consultancy services.
The incoming Senior Marketing Executive will work very closely with different business heads (and sales teams) and be targeted on generating opportunity pipeline and taking opportunity through the marketing funnel to MQL's, SQL's and SAL's. The organisation has centralised marketing support teams (digital, Eloqua, CRM, comms, content) that support the execution of the campaign strategies that will be set by the role holder.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a commercial marketing role within a complex B2B organisation (management consultancy, technology, software, B.I., financial services), experience of running B2B content-lead lead generation marketing campaigns and have strong copywriting/content skills.
Day to day responsibilities of the role include:
- Learning about the business' products and services
- Creating strategic propositions for different vertical sectors and different personas
- Owning and managing the marketing budget spend and forecasting
- Developing complex, content-lead inbound marketing campaigns driving awareness (to MQL's, SQL's) through to SAL's
- Deciding on the right channel mix for each campaign, utilising events, email, social, DM, digital where necessary
- Managing a huge number of internal and external stakeholders to pull together campaigns
- Leading project teams across CRM, Eloqua specialists, comms, content, digital to hit campaign objectives
- Reporting on performance of all campaigns to senior business heads and sales teams
To be successful in this Senior Marketing Executive position you must have:
- Experience working in a complex B2B organisation
- Worked in a matrix organisation managing key stakeholder groups
- Developed commercial B2B marketing campaigns
- Strong content marketing and writing skills
- A strategic understanding of all marketing channels, including marketing automation (Eloqua)
- Good digital marketing skills including email campaigns, website, social media management and analytics
- An ambition to achieve and strive to improve at every turn
This is a business with a turnover of over £300million and with a strong marketing department that is continually hitting new heights. The business has made acquisitions over the last few years and are now able to deliver leading innovation and technology consultancy services. The business targets all vertical sectors but have a strength in the Central Government, Public Sector and Financial Services markets. This role is a key hire for them to continue their growth. This is someone who can talk strategically but get things done.
The Package for Senior Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £35,000-38,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly