SEO & Content Manager Thriving Southampton Agency
- Great clients.
- Established, fast-growing agency outside of London.
- Brilliant culture as part of a driven team.
While already very well-established, this agency are still growing fast off the back of some exciting account wins. They are now on the hunt for a SEO & Content Manager with demonstrable experience of delivering great results within organic search. Working on multiple client accounts, which include a mixture of local and national SEO, you'll feel comfortable working within a busy digital marketing department.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing, your role will be working across both on page and technical SEO. As you will be working across multiple clients, you will be responsible for building successful relationships. You will be creating proposals and pitches to bring clients on board, ensuring they are happy with the service they are receiving at all times. You will be required to work across departments, leasing with account managers and producers.
Focussing on SEO, this role will encompass both Technical on-site SEO (including keyword research) alongside On-page optimisation (including meta data and content optimisation). As part of this, you will be working with localised SEO and site optimisation. You will be able to understand the positive and negative effects of link building, and also have a deep understanding around content, Digital PR and the effects on SEO, so you can work alongside our Digital PR and Outreach team. Finally, you will also need to analyse and report on SEO performance
What experience you’ll need
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a search engine optimisation role.
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously on SEO campaigns.
- A results-driven approach to SEO, underpinned by strong commercial awareness.
- Competence in generating proposals and comfortable in delivering pitches to new and existing clients to grow their budget, media spend and accounts.
- A positive, entrepreneurial attitude and approach.
- Business savvy and relationship driven.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in working with SEO management tools, such as; SEO Monitor, SE Cockpit, SEM Rush, Searchmetrics, Majestic, Copyscape, BrightLocal and Moz.
- Outstanding people skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with clients.
A competitive salary is on offer in the region of £35k, depending on experience. Please still get in touch if your experience is well aligned but expectations are higher, as there could be some flexibility here. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, childcare vouchers, free breakfast on Fridays and also an early finish that day too.
Please get in touch with Imogen for more information.
Apply for SEO & Content Manager Thriving Southampton Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly