A Marketing Assistant is being sought by a leading commercial/chancery barristers’ chambers. This chamber is top of its field in a number of areas including aviation, finance, construction and energy litigation and boasts an international capability.
The Marketing Assistant will support the Chambers Director on all marketing activities and undertake some PR/Administrative duties. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Managing and organising of events and seminars;
- Arranging production of marketing collateral;
- Drafting of legal award submissions;
- Monitoring the website and Twitter and updating social media; and
- Undertaking some PA duties including travel arrangements and diary management.
This would make a great first role in legal marketing for a bright and capable graduate with some exposure to B2B marketing, it would be beneficial if this experience has been gained in a legal or professional services environment.
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly