Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager
Are you looking to utilise your passion for digital marketing in an exciting, new role? Want to learn, grow and succeed with an innovative company as a Digital Account Manager? If so, read on.
Our client is a fast growing digital marketing and web agency. They help businesses grow online with a range of digital marketing services including best practice SEO, purposeful content, meticulously planned paid search, stunning web design and robust web development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Digital Account Manager and play a key role in delivering an unrivalled service to a great customer base.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme and private healthcare
- Flexible working – flexible start and finish times to suit your needs
- Access to the best tech, including brand new Apple equipment set-up how you like it
- Great progression opportunities
- Childcare and eye care vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Fresh coffee, juices, fruit and top-notch brews
- 30 days’ holiday including public holidays
Based in open plan offices, our client offers a relaxed atmosphere and the opportunity to work with like-minded, friendly and inspiring colleagues.
Our client invests in their people and offers regular appraisals and personal development plans to help you realise your professional ambitions. You’ll also have the chance to undertake excellent training and attend conferences, meaning you can increase your abilities and excel in your role.
As a Digital Account Manager, you’ll help to deliver a world-class service to customers.
Nurturing positive, long-term relationships with customers, you will:
- Offer creative ideas to develop exciting digital marketing campaigns, including content, social, email and paid search
- Manage team resources to ensure projects are completed on time and to budget
- Monitor and report on campaign progress
- Help to prepare pitch materials
- Mentor and coach junior colleagues
- Keep up-to-date with emerging digital trends
To be considered, you’ll need:
- Experience in an agency and/or customer-facing role
- A strong understanding of modern, effective digital marketing strategies
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and the ability to analyse data
- A results-oriented approach and strong sense of ownership of projects
- The ability to inspire confidence from customers
Other companies may call this role Marketing Account Manager, Account Manager, Client Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager or Senior Account Executive.
Candidates with experience as a Marketing Account Executive, Campaign Account Executive, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Representative or Customer Service Rep are also encouraged to apply.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to work on a range of exciting projects as a Digital Account Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.