I am working with an illustrious and industry leading fund manager brand who are looking for a skilled SEO manager. As an integral part of the digital marketing team, you will be tasked with building their current organic SEO strategy from the ground up and taking complete ownership of the process.
SEO MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overseeing the implementation and management of the website SEO Technical, onsite and offsite content requirements.
- Accountable for the development of content designed for SEO purposes.
- Taking control of an Influencer Outreach and high quality link building program
- Management of a range of SEO including but not limited to keyword research, link building, analysis and website auditing from a content and technical perspective
- Support in producing and optimising content for marketing campaigns for the purposes of customer acquisition, customer experience and brand engagement with prospects and customers through owned, earned and paid media initiative
- Collaborate in the development of an effective Group wide SEO strategy with the Group Digital team
- Responsible for the production pipeline of new content for the purposes of SEO and to ensure any new or existing content potential and use is maximised to gain the optimal benefit/ROI to the business.
- Collaborate with channel owners of customer touch points of the content marketing program and feed multi channel customer insight into the evolution of the SEO strategy.
IDEAL SEO MANAGER WILL HAVE:
- Experience of leading SEO programs with a proven track record of delivering strong results within a competitive search landscape
- Strong knowledge and understanding of consumer search behaviour in the UK across different search channels, devices and use of language appropriate for target audiences
- Proven track record in delivering SEO strategy
Apply for SEO Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly