Conference Marketing Executive
- Renowned events and publishing business
- Own and deliver a portfolio of business events
- Increase awareness and generate leads for delegate sales team
- Own marketing strategy for ten events
- Excellent career progression opportunities in this global business
The Role: What a great opportunity this is for a marketing executive to join a global B2B events company. Focussing on the commodities industry, this Conference Marketing Executive will deliver a portfolio of corporate events. You will report directly into The Global Head of Conference Marketing, working in a direct team of six and a wider team of fifteen.
You will be marketing exclusively B2B, targeting senior level employees within multiple commodities sectors. Driving attendance to events, some of which you will have responsibility for. The events have on average 70-250 paying delegates.
Day to day, you will carry out pre and post event activities. Initially you will market the campaigns via email, using Marketo automation software. You will work with producers creating technical content, taking this content and putting a marketing spin on it.
Responsibilities for the Conference Marketing Executive role include:
- Market a portfolio of events via email marketing, social media and creation
- Post campaign analysis of the campaigns and events
- Using Marketo and Salesforce to send event invitations and to market events.
- Responsibility for portfolio of own events
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 1 years marketing experience marketing B2B events (conferences, awards, exhibitions, webinars)
- Experience planning, organising and marketing events.
- Strong understanding of promotional and marketing campaigns.
- Experience with email marketing, social media and copywriting
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
The company: This leading events B2B events business run many high-end events across the calendar year targeting various sectors within the commodities space. The company provide market insight and advice of potential market changes throughout the year. Having had yet another successful year, they need a marketer to join the team so that they can continue to build on their successes. A very exciting time to join!
The package includes:
- Salary - £24,000-£28,000
- £2,000-4,000 bonus
- 25 days holiday
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Conference Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly