- New role as part of a significant marketplaces function.
- Fast-growth sports nutrition brand.
- Key focus on Amazon.co.uk.
What you’ll be doing
The Marketplaces Manager will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and the wider team (12 people) to take the UK Marketplaces offering to the next level. As new products come live it will be key to get them onto Amazon as soon as possible to ensure the range remains up to date. You’ll optimise everything from product descriptions, imagery, reviews and FAQs to drive commercial outcomes, taking into account the rules of the marketplace every step of the way.
Above this, you’ll consistently analyse online performance to drive sales success online through the Amazon channel. They have amazing tools in place to facilitate your efforts, it’s about bringing in the person with the right experience to drive the growth.
What experience you’ll need
- Have managed marketplaces in an eCommerce setting.
- As Amazon is the main focus here, experience in this area is key.
- Familiar with MS Office tools (Excel and Word).
- Knowledge of Amazon Seller Central.
- Understanding of broader digital marketing channels and how they tie into the Marketplace offering.
- Solid copywriting and editing skills.
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £25-30k depending on experience. Benefits include a pension, staff discount and free parking.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more about this one.
Apply for Marketplaces Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly