- Senior role with growing team.
- Digital leader in the centre of Bristol.
- Large projects to work on with significant investment in place.
What you’ll be doing
Given their size, business model and recent investment, this is a hugely exciting time for a Paid Search professional to be joining the business. As mentioned above, aside from being able to learn and develop your skills with some of the brightest digital talent, the importance of PPC within the business means you’ll be working on projects with strong budgets in place. In turn allowing you to work at an impressive scale and see some amazing results.
As this is an in-house team, you’ll be working hands on across AdWords and Bing. Your day to day will involve planning, implementation, monitoring, analysis and reporting to key stakeholders within the business. Liaising with others in the digital marketing team will ensure there is a consistent approach across all channels. There is also scope to develop your skills on Paid Social and Display, if you are looking at broadening your overall knowledge base.
What experience you’ll need
- PPC experience from either an agency or client side setting.
- AdWords experience is key, however having worked with Bing would be a real plus.
- Comfortable analysing large data sets and working with Google Analytics.
- Structured and methodical way of working with a strong attention to detail.
- Genuine passion for paid search and keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- Exposure to Paid Social and/or Display would be beneficial.
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £20-25k, however please still get in touch if your expectations are a touch higher. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, cycle to work and also paid working days to volunteer with a chosen charity throughout the year.
Drop Joe a line to hear the finer details on this one.
Apply for PPC Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly