Love data? Love marketing? Want to work in strategy?
A rare opportunity to join a great London Marketing agency as a Data Planner.
If you have solid data experience within a marketing environment and would love to work in data planning/ data strategy then this is a chance to develop your skills in this area working on a range of varied clients.
Data Planner. London £30K to £40K London
If you are strategically focused, and love data then join this marketing agency in a strategic planning role. This team is passionate about developing innovative and award winning data strategies for their clients.
If you have experience working on data segmentation & targeting then help clients develop new data based insights and marketing strategies
- You will work across an exciting range of clients across retail, fashion, travel and utilities
- You will use data insight to make recommendation and create data strategies to drive customer experiences and encourage engagement
- Work across acquisition, retention and loyalty plans
- Evaluate marketing campaigns
- You will work closely with clients, account management teams, integrated strategists and data analysts / scientists
Data Planner - Skills
- Data expertise within a marketing environment (agency or client-side)
- You should love data and have an interest in consumer behavior - and be looking to learn and develop your skills and career in this area
- Experience working on targeting and segmentation of data
- The ability to develop strong relationships with clients and others within the agency
- Strong Excel
- Personable, good fun, ambitious, hardworking and able to fit well into a collaborative, fast paced team
The salary for this role is between £30K and £40K plus benefits.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Data Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly