7 days left
- Job Role
- Web Analytics Manager
Do you want to sample Waffles and eat amazing chocolate for a living? You guessed it. Too good to be true. However, I am recruiting for a fantastic role in Belgium where you can live amongst amazing delicacies and be part of a great culture. You will feel very fulfilled in your role too.
If you are interested in performing data analysis to provide insight into online behaviours, Enjoy identifying opportunities for strategic growth for some of today's leading brands? If YES, this could be the perfect role for you.
My client is looking for a talented Web Analyst to join their growing team- they have gone from 10 employees to 50 in just under 2 years. This agency is ahead of the curve and works with some of the largest Brands within the Automotive and Electricity industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and produce accurate Analytics reports on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to establish KPIs and related metrics for New products, site enhancements and site redesigns
- Proactively Analyse websites for areas of opportunity
- Keep up-to-date with the Latest developments in analytics platforms and techniques to help Your team stay on the cutting edge of digital/web analytics and offline data analytics
- Maintain and optimise the performance reports for all marketing channels including SEM, SEO, Direct, Email, Social, etc
Please get in Touch if you'd like to apply or find out more. Salary is open depending on experience but this role is at management level. If you are based in London and open to relocation- this could be a great move. Go on....think of the waffles & chocolate but most importantly...your next career move.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
Apply for Web Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly