7 days left
- Job Role
- Email Marketing Executive
Reporting to Digital Marketing Manager, this role will manage the email-marketing calendar and create the set-up, testing, and analysis of all marketing emails. You will have a direct influence on the email-marketing calendar and development of the email channel.
It's a very exciting time to join the company as they have reported year on year growth for and are investing significantly into digital moving forward.
- Co-ordinating, planning and delivering the email marketing schedule
- Creation and deployment of trigger marketing campaigns and customer journeys to enhance conversion and retention.
- Building and executing effective digital customer journeys that drive marketing and commercial success
- Work with the website team to improve the existing templates and develop new innovative ones
- Prepare & build HTML based emails using a variety of tools including
- Work closely with the CRM and Digital Marketing Manager to continuously improve all email marketing.
- Responsible for tracking the success of email marketing post-activity using analytics and benchmarking
- Identify new opportunities and ideas to improve email marketing processes
- Experience in setting up and running email marketing automation triggers and lifecycle programmes
- Solid understanding of email technology platforms, web analytics, customer databases and segmentation opportunities
- Experience using ESP mailchimp or hubspot or equivalent
- Strong HTML knowledge ability to code emails beneficial
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly