Digital Engagement Officer - Temp - Part Time
Temporary - Part Time - Digital Engagement Officer - Bournemouth - £11.98 per hour
Your new company
Working for the Council helping to deliver digitally driven PR, promotional, production, travel trade and communications activities that contribute to raising the profile of the destination and seafront for the economic benefit of the town, residents and both councils.
Your new role
Support a sustainable delivery of all digitally driven communications and channels that form part of the Destination, Festivals and Seafront Strategic Marketing Campaigns.
* Ensure all digital platforms are presentable by managing the day to day maintenance of the websites, keeping the sites updated with promotions and campaign information and working with internal and external support to log and resolve bugs or issues
* Assist the team with the day to day management of the online marketing strategy and campaigns including PPC, programmatic and video activity
* To be the expert on the CMS and the gate keeper of website content. Provide training and access to the wider business where required
* Help to maintain target levels of engagement and optimise engagement rates by creating engaging content, helping to develop and deliver online strategies with agencies, keeping up to date with new campaign developments and providing recommendations on how these could be used
* Work with the team to produce the social media content calendar to drive engagement and customer acquisition through social networking sites
* Help to develop social paid strategy campaigns with the team
* Help promote and protect the destination's brand values, ensuring the Resort Brand Guidelines for the destinations are delivered in all digital platforms
* Analyse and react to the performance of social channels using analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and apply the insight gained to refine and evolve content
* Keep up to date with current trends on social channels and make sure we are in key conversations
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a digital marketing role and ideally a marketing degree or qualification.
What you'll get in return
This is a part time role offered on a temporary basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Apply for Digital Engagement Officer - Temp - Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly