Account Director, Central London – Up to £250/day dependent on experience
An Account Director with career progression on your mind? We want to hear from you as soon as possible. You’ll be an Account Director who is great at what they do, being able to develop great relationships with clients, push work through the agency and ensure campaigns are up to scratch. Are you the Account Director we’re looking for?
We want to hear from this Account Director as soon as possible regarding this role. They’re a leading digital agency that you’ll have heard of, and will be a great place for you to grow in your career. Joining them as an Account Director you could develop in your career a lot quicker than you’d have expected.
This Account Director role will see you working on a range of digital campaigns, focusing on one of their biggest clients. You’ll need to have a strong digital background, and have preferably been in roles focusing on this.
Here’s what you’d be working on as Account Director in this agency:
• Liaising with various departments within the agency
• Overseeing budgets, timelines etc. to ensure smooth delivery
• Assisting both junior and senior colleagues within the agency
• Working closely with clients to work out how you can help achieve their objectives
• Overseeing creative development
We’re looking for an Account Director who puts clients first. If you’re an Account Director who has real passion for the campaigns and clients they work with, we want to speak with you.
Here’s what they’re looking for from this Account Director:
• Brilliant client-servicing skills
• Ability to naturally develop accounts
• Extensive experience within a digital agency
• Experience with pharmaceutical clients
If you think you’re the Account Director we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible. We want to hear from the right Account Director as soon as possible regarding this role.
Please quote JW641 when applying for this Account Director role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com