Medical Writer, Central London – Up to £60k dependent on experience
Are you a Medical Writer looking for an agency you can truly grow in? This Medical Writer will see you working for one of the biggest, most-recognised pharmaceutical brands in the world, so you’ll need to be at the top of your game. As Medical Writer you will be responsible for understanding their products and how they benefit customers and working on a range of copywriting tasks.
This could be the perfect Medical Writer for you if you’re looking to work with a globally recognised brand who are at the forefront of innovation within the pharmaceutical sector. Sound like the kind of Medical Writer role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you.
The agency you’ll be joining are relied on by this client to help develop their online presence via digital channels and strategies. To be the Medical Writer they’re looking for, you’ll be a mid-level Medical Writer who is able to work seamlessly alongside account handling, creative, project management and more teams within the agency.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Medical Writer:
- Ensuring work containing detailed information about a product is written professionally and coherently
- Working collaboratively with creative, account handling, project management and client teams alike
- Working across a range of platforms including e-detail aids, apps, web pages, emails and banners
You’ll be tasked with writing copy for tasks that require a high level of knowledge of the medical field, so you’ll need to be a from a medical background, preferably having a Bachelor of Science Degree, and being familiar with the ABPI codes and practices.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Medical Writer:
- Bachelor of Science degree background
- Familiarity of ABPI codes and practices
- Understanding of digital assets preferable
- Experience within a creative agency beneficial
- Great attention to detail
Sound as if we’re looking for a Medical Writer like you? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please quote JW685 when applying for this Medical Writer role.
Please also visit the website www.air-recruitment.com/