Head of RoW and New Territories
A leading classifieds website with over 35 million organic users across 13 international territories, require a Head of RoW & New Territories with an entrepreneurial flair to spearhead the strategy and vision across pre-existing and new markets. The successful candidate will lead a team of mixed specialists to help execute market-specific strategies, but must be hands-on and prepared to roll their sleeves up as and when.
In addition revitalising pre-existing markets, the Head of RoW & New Territories will be tasked with creating a go-to-market plan for a new country launch, overseeing the scope, resources and budget. This platform is still in its infancy of planning, and you will become a key stakeholder in the cross functional team delivering this project.
A vibrant company with an international feel, brimming with creative people, this role will suit an experienced manager from a marketplace or ecommerce environment, who is used to running a multi-million pound business.
- Creating and captaining the business strategy & vision, all whilst delivering against lofty, ambitious targets
- Project management – ensuring the delivery of all local marketing objectives, and working alongside other key departments such as SEO, Product & Technology, to help drive the business forward
- Managing and growing the business from an existing customer base
- Acquisition of new customers, and identifying new revenue generating opportunities
- Analysing all element of the business, figuring out what is delivering well and what can be improved upon
- An experienced manager from a similar ecommerce marketplace environment with comparable content and community (Travel Sites, Digital Real Estate, Online Gaming, Dating, Buy & Sell Channels)
- 5+ years’ experience in business development
- A natural leader, entrepreneurial, and a strong analytical mindset, rather than creative
- Go to market experience
- Multi-Million pound budget experience
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a company with a start-up feel yet is a globally recognised brand, then this could be the role for you. I’d love to hear from you!
0203 567 1489 | email@example.com
Apply for Head of RoW and New Territories
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly