Digital Content Producer
A Leading government body is keen to on-board a digital content producer for a short assignment.
- Uploading developed content onto the organisations website via their CMS
- Prepares content for publication, ensuring content is high quality adheres to brand guidelines and is accurate and timely
- Publishes material using their CMS during usual business hours and out of hours as required
- Reformats Word documents to conform to templates where necessary and coach's authors in the use of templates
- Supports the creative team in developing other digital assets such as infographics and video
- Keeps up to date with best practice in digital communication
- Attends meetings, continually representing and contributing to a high preforming and growing digital team and inputting new ideas.
- Must be familiar with content management systems
- Must have really good attention to detail
THis person needs to be ideally immediately available as my client wants to on-board ASAP
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Digital Content Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly