PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Responsible for the design/mapping of the customer journey from a strategic perspective.
- Responsible for the design and executing of the customer experience strategy and frameworks.
- Actively work together with the Omni-Channel Intelligence team to track the success of the consumer experiences and constantly evolve to deliver the required business need.
- Identify if there are any gaps in the customer experience and provide solutions.
- Share ideas and best practice working in collaboration with the rest of the Customer Experience Team.
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to processes and structures required to deliver exceptional customer experience, putting in place performance measures.
- Develop and design experiences to support the vision for customer experience.
- Support and co-ordinate implementation of any new customer engagement and tracking technology.
- Actively support the development of a long term customer experience strategy.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Information Systems, Project Management, Mathematics or a related field.
- +5 years of experience working experience in relevant environment.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for CX Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly