Email Marketing Executive
Email Marketing Executive
Established for 16 years, Our client is the UK’s leading provider of attraction tickets to the major theme parks of Florida. They are passionate about service and their success is based on being the best in their sector in everything they do.
They are the UK’s number one B2C provider of US attraction tickets and experiences. They are one of ten sites within the comapny that focus on providing both customers and agents with access to the world’s leading attractions and most exciting experiences. Operating in the UK, Ireland, Germany and Brazil they’ve served over 4 million customers in the last 16 years, and have recently expanded into the theme park hotel market to continue their successful organic growth.
Position: Email Marketing Specialist
Location: London, Clapham
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
About the role:
The Digital Marketing executive will look after the end-to-end process of building emails and creating / proofing content through to delivering and reporting on their email marketing campaigns for their UK and Ireland direct brands. Focusing on testing and analysing email performance and maximising engagement and conversions.
- Oversee daily email operations and lead the email marketing team, ensuring all emails are completed accurately and deployed on time
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns including the set-up, scheduling, and deployment of one-time, recurring, and triggered campaigns
- Segment subscribers based on purchase history and behavioural activity
- Remain current on new technologies, frameworks, best practices to develop robust, cross-compatible and on-brand email experiences
- Optimise and develop customer lifecycles with a focus on driving cross-sell and up-sell as well as delivering personalised experiences
- Continue to develop their modular email templates following best practices, shifting industry trends, and website UI enhancements
- Analyse performance of email marketing campaigns to provide actionable insights and improvements for future development
- Troubleshoot email rendering issues and other performance issues to ensure accurate rendering across all major email clients
- Utilise their personalisation platform to find creative ways of delivering engaging content such as product recommendations, countdown timers and personalised images
- Design engaging assets including images, gifs, and icons to support email campaigns, working with their design team when needed
- Research and recommend new opportunities for email through new technologies
- Partake in overseas travel where necessary. Job may involve travel to the USA / Europe
- At least 3+ years in an email design, development, or marketing role
- Strong knowledge of email marketing best practice from a technical and strategic perspective
- Experience using email service providers and personalisation tools
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Advanced understanding of developing emails using HTML and CSS
- Experience using design tools to develop email layouts and assets
- Have a passion for marketing and understand how other channels interact with email
- Possess strong analytic and problem-solving skills
You may have experience of the following: Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Email Marketing. Email Marketing Campaigns, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager Social Media, Social Media Advertising, Website Management, Digital Marketing Executive, eMarketing, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Officer, Marketing Officer, CRO, Conversion Rate Optimisation, etc.