Direct Marketing Officer
A great opportunity to take responsibility for a range of DM campaigns across a variety of channels, working for a really worthwhile and high profile charity. We need a great DM Exec to join this very lovely team. To £30k, Surrey.
This is a bunch of really great people working as a close and supportive team to provide a crucial service for those with emotional or mental health needs. You will be joining an absolutely lovely team at an exciting time in their evolution, as they restructure to focus on product areas and also ramp up their digital activity.
About the role
You’ll manage a range of off and online DM activities, from planning through implementation to evaluation to drive income from existing and new supporters. You’ll work across a range of DM channels and crucially help to grow the digital presence of this great charity.
You will have:
- Hands on experience of direct marketing campaign management across a range of activities.
- Proven project management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound understanding of customer relationship marketing and integrated marketing communications.
- Experience of contributing to annual plans.
- Experience of budgetary control and reporting against targets.
- Experience of managing suppliers and agencies.
- Experience of managing digital only marketing campaigns.
This great DM Officer role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in marketing roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Direct Marketing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly