Marketing and Communications Manager - Property / Real Estate
2312 - Marketing and Communications Manager - Property / Real Estate - London– Perm – up to £40K
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to join an established Property/ Real Estate business in London.
We’re offering the opportunity for an experienced senior marketing and communications executive to step up and take the lead on and shape marketing and communications both internally and externally and lead on a number of new lead generation campaigns.
As a stand-alone marketer in the London office, you will work alongside the Managing Director to plan, deliver and report on marketing and communication strategies, internal and external communications programmes and development specific marketing campaigns. Managing marketing activity for four offices in the UK and globally, this is an incredibly varied role that will require you to be the first point of contact for all marketing and communications matters and work on a number of projects including, but not limited to:
- Developing and implementing the marketing plan and strategy, and managing the marketing budget
- Managing all on-line activities including the website, social media, PR, email, and maximising customer lifetime value, as well as managing marketing campaigns and promotions
- Measuring, monitoring, reacting rapidly, and reporting on the critical data and results of marketing activities. Intelligent collection and use of data is critical to success in this job.
- Managing relationships internally and externally
- Production of written material for blogs, advertising, articles and press releases
- Implementation of customer and market research, analysis and solutions
- Identifying new target areas
- Responsibility for offline marketing including open evenings and training events
- Managing the marketing functions and developing forward thinking initiatives for the future market place
You will be an established marketer with a focus on B2B and B2C marketing and communications, ideally from a property / real estate background
You will have experience across the wider marketing communications mix and be comfortable with internal and external communications campaign planning and delivery, content curation and conceptualisation of marketing campaigns.
You will ideally have a strategic mind and be able to marry this with a naturally curious, creative flair.
Design skills and use of Adobe Creative Suite will be highly beneficial
An experience and understanding of the real estate market will be advantageous but not essential.
Apply for Marketing and Communications Manager - Property / Real Estate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly