Customer Success Manager
About the Business:
This business has developed a ground -breaking and completely unique team communication solution, enabling retail & manufacturing businesses to provide the very best in customer experience, internal business efficiency & communication.
Business is booming, so they are now expanding the sales and marketing team and are seeking an individual with passion, self-motivation and drive to ensure customer satisfaction and be the face of the company for new and existing customers.
About the Opportunity:
Customer Success Manager
- £40,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary
- 50% Bonus
- £6,000 Car Allowance
This is a key, customer-facing role working proactively with customers to ensure their success and maximise their value from the business and products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring an expert understanding of how product features, integrations and tools will be used by our customers
- Managing the customer relationships with retail store & area managers, reaching out to customers to maintain high levels of engagement, ensure customer satisfaction and address any issues early on
- Work closely with stores during 'proof of concept' to ensure that the roll out is a success
- Deliver quality training and new initiatives to retail environments to 'make the dial move' and trouble shoot any follow up queries
- Share valuable customer feedback and trends affecting customer experience with our marketing, support and R&D teams
- Data management & analysis - proof of ROI and KPI's being met
- Expand revenue in customer accounts through up-sell and user expansion
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to relate to customers, listen to their needs, understand their concerns and make an impact from day one.
Other key skills and attributes that are essential to this role include:
- Experience in a customer success, account management or customer support position, ideally in a retail or retail technology business
- You must understand the retail environment - problems, challenges and know what makes them tick
- Strong understanding of customer experience in store and the customer journey
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A positive style and an ability to describe solutions simply
- Self-motivated and confident in working independently and proactively contacting and engaging customers
- Tech savvy
- Demonstrable passion and enthusiasm
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales, marketing and operational recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting.
We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you're actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 - we look forward to being in touch.
Apply for Customer Success Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly