Consumer Content & PR Account Manager
This leading Manchester PR Agency, are on the lookout for a Consumer Content & PR Account Manager to join their Brand consumer team.
As account manager, you will act as the key point of contact for clients, advising them on the best activity to achieve their objectives. You will also take responsibility for the day-to-day management of client accounts, working closely with the team to ensure all activity is completed to a high standard and to deadline, in order to achieve agreed KPIs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Gain a deep understanding of clients’ vision, strategy and the areas in which they operate
- Act as the key point of contact for client queries, taking briefs and advising them on the most beneficial activity in line with the strategy
- Brief account executives on activity in line with the client strategy where necessary
- Ensure quality control of all outputs by offering constructive feedback on all content to account executives
- Ensure the consistent delivery of client projects within timescales and budget while maintaining expected levels of service
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed KPIs across all relevant accounts and work closely with head of content to flag and address any concerns about hitting targets
- Assist the team with writing and gaining approval for all types of written content such as blogs, emailers, press releases, features, thought leadership articles, interviews and social media posts where necessary
- Assist strategists as required, e.g. proposal writing and working as part of a pitch team to win new business.
- Provide strategic input into the management of accounts.
- Attend relevant networking, client and sector related events and contribute to the organisation and running of agency-wide events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent PR and marketing abilities
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Able to work with minimal supervision and under pressure
- Proactive self-starter who takes responsibility for your own workload and actions
- Ability to anticipate what will be required of you
- Results-driven with a creative thought process.
- Ability to manage teams of differing abilities, as well as demanding and complex clients
- Fast learner with the desire to continuously build on your existing knowledge
- Strong client facing skills and confidence in running client meetings
- Ambition to learn and grow, with a commitment to excellence and a passion for PR and marketing
- Good commercial acumen
Apply for Consumer Content & PR Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly