Marketing Automation Specialist
- Exciting information management company with 28,000 employees worldwide
- Marketing automation specialist role to generate new leads and upsell existing accounts
- Build automation campaigns to support the 18-month sales cycle
- Fast growing company, aiming to be the market leader with 5 years
The Role: The successful Marketing Automation Specialist will report in to a Senior Marketing Manager based in the USA, whilst retaining a high level of autonomy for the EMEA automation strategy. The Marketing Automation Specialist will work with a team of 6 automation specialists across the globe and sit inside a group of 7 company marketers based in London. The successful applicant's main objective will be to generate new leads for the sales team, and then help to nurture these leads through the 18-month sales cycle. The applicant will use Eloqua extensively, adapting content created by the USA Head Office to make it more relevant to the EMEA region. The successful applicant will have autonomy to adapt and recreate content as needed to better target their accounts.
- Use Eloqua marketing automation to generate leads
- Use Eloqua marketing automation to develop relationships and upsell existing accounts.
- Tweak and adapt global campaigns to make them more relevant to the EMEA market
- Build automation flows, analyse these and adapt campaigns to maximise ROI
Requirements for the role of Marketing Automation Specialist:
- 2 years or more of B2B marketing automation experience
- Have worked in a large corporate company
- Must be a self-starter, able to work without a manager present at all times
- The successful candidate will ideally have worked in a highly matrixes organisation
The Company are an exciting information management company, creating bespoke software management solutions for large corporate companies. The company are trusted by companies globally to safely store their data. Aside from large corporates and their critical business information, the company also store fine art, and original recordings belonging famous artists. The role has opened due to the role relocating to the UK, and the existing automation specialist not wanting to relocate.
- £35-40k + 10% bonus
- 2 days a week working from home
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays with the option to buy/sell holiday
- Private dental healthcare
The role of Marketing Automation Specialist is based in Central London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Automation Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly