- Amazing client base, world leading brands and tech.
- Social environment and freedom to choose your own hours.
- R&D driven digital specialist - training, certifications and continuous self-development.
What skills you’ll need
- An understanding of web development principles and practices and Agile methodology.
- Experience with programming, ideally .NET web development and Visual Studio IDE.
- Familiarity with SQL Server database set up and usage would be useful.
- Knowledge of the web development life cycle and continuous integration/deployment.
- Understanding or willingness to learn BDD (behaviour driven development).
Sat within cross-functional Agile project teams you’ll build and maintain web applications and large scale content management and ecommerce systems, delivering robust digital platforms for some of the world’s leading businesses. Following BDD requirements, you will be responsible for creating and integrating database driven web applications with client backend systems and 3rd party API’s. Other duties include releasing digital platforms to environments using continuous integration methods, as well as providing technical support to existing platforms. You will need to write unit tests for platform code and functionality, ensuring all QA processes are followed and testing documentation is maintained. They will give you the freedom to develop yourself through training and R&D time as well as supporting you to obtain various certifications. If you’re an ambitious junior developer then this is the one for you.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return for your development skills you’ll be rewarded with an excellent package (salary to £25K), bonus scheme, annual improvements and unrivalled freedom in the workplace – with R&D time, flexible hours (pick your own, seriously!) and with no manager looking over your shoulder constantly you really get a chance to be creative and run with your own ideas. All of this in a brilliantly social environment with regular away days, trips, socials and lots of free cake, company lunch every Friday, fully stocked beer fridge and more – they’re keen to ensure they have an office full of happy people.
Like the sound of this? Send your CV to Ellen now for more info.
Apply for Junior Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly