Digital Senior Account Manager or Account Director, Digital Team
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting, diverse and ambitious role has opened up on the Digital team at 3 Monkeys Zeno. You will take the lead in delivering paid media and reporting alongside the existing specialists on the digital team. You will be an innovative and creative thinker, top notch in your approach to client relationships and team management, and keen to get stuck in and take the lead on some truly creative and insight-led campaigns.
- 5+ years’ agency experience, ideally working on multiple accounts
- Fascinated by the practical use of technology, with the passion to find new ways to harness it for our clients’ success
- A genuine interest in helping to integrate cutting-edge digital services in to an existing framework of Social Media, PR and communications
- An entrepreneurial mindset – you should be someone who is always identifying opportunities for growth and innovation that is led by technology
- A proven ability to explain complex digital concepts to internal teams and clients who aren’t always digital natives
- Hands-on experience of delivering paid media campaigns across all major digital platforms, including AdWords (PPC and Display), Facebook and LinkedIn
- Experience in using social and online listening and analytics platforms (e.g. Brandwatch, Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Newswhip, Demographics Pro)
- A good understanding of GA and advanced features
- Strong creative and analytical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- An organised and planned approach to your work
- Passionate about getting others involved and having a laugh along the way
- Ensuring accurate and timely contributions to your key accounts: brief responses, content plans, creative assets, campaign analysis, reporting and more – to the high professional standards that we and our clients expect
- Overseeing the work of more junior members of the team and helping the other senior members of the team in identifying and fulfilling juniors’ training and development needs, and in ensuring their personal welfare
- Contributing effectively to new business pitches by identifying areas of opportunity in digital and social – and helping to craft great approaches and ideas that address them
- Using research and analytics tools (including influencer mapping, buzz monitoring and CMS platforms) to provide accurate market insights and performance analysis to clients and prospects
- Acting as both team and wider agency champion for paid media and social, setup up, monitoring and reporting on paid campaigns and contributing to integrated projects
- Working closely with our in-house Design team, as well as external suppliers, making sure that briefs and timelines are communicated effectively and outputs are to the standard required.
ABOUT 3 MONKEYS ZENO
3 Monkeys Zeno is a leading communications agency based in London’s West End, with a team of 80 people and over 100 major awards for our work under our belt. We are the UK arm of Zeno Group, a global, independent agency under the DJE network.
Our offering spans traditional and online PR, digital and social media, influencer marketing, events and experiential. Our clients include Jacobs, McVitie’s, Microsoft, Lenovo Moto, TGI Fridays, Castrol, Schweppes and Budweiser.
We’re proudly independent and ambitious for ourselves and for our clients. We know our stuff. We love to do award-winning work.
We’re really keen on integrated, insight-led thinking and working. We work hard, and we do it because we love it. We are proud of how far inspiration and hard work has taken us since we started, but we’re constantly looking for new ways to go faster, bigger and better.
Our approach combines the best elements of high-end creativity with breakthrough strategic thinking – and our culture is best described as progressive, collaborative and non-hierarchical, where you’re not only encouraged to have a dialogue with the directors of the business but also work closely with them.
If you’re as passionate as we are and, just as importantly, embrace creativity and innovation, come and join us.