Revere is a technology marketing agency focused on providing its clients – and employees – with a better experience. Due to winning a range of exciting digital projects, we are looking for a Developer to play a key role in our continued growth across digital delivery.
This role will provide you an opportunity to use your digital skills to the maximum working on a range of projects, platforms and frameworks. So, if you are interested in working on innovative digital projects for leading technology companies, please read on to find out more and apply.
A typical day
Working in a thriving, vibrant marketing agency means every day will be different. However, as part of your typical day, you will complete the following tasks:
- Influencing the development of digital projects at Revere from web builds to automation and HTML5, CSS3 and JS/jQuery animations.
- Providing guidance and opinion, and providing a high-quality output on every job that’s undertaken.
- Aid the Project Managers in the testing procedures for every task, inputting into the UAT of every key development.
- Continually pushing the boundaries of our development offering, providing suggestions of new technologies, approaches or methodologies that can add value for our clients.
Ideally, you will have the following:
- A passion for digital and challenging the status quo to achieve best in class development.
- A proven track record in being flexible across all digital developments, with a ‘full stack’ mentality across language choice, build, release and revision.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive starting salary, including a yearly pay review.
- Access to the latest tools and technologies to enhance your digital expertise.
- Structured, tailored personal development process (PDP) from day one to drive your development. This includes regular training sessions and the opportunity to pursue further qualifications.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Flexible benefits package, including refreshments, massages and regular social events.
Apply for Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly