Senior Ecommerce Manager
An exciting Senior Ecommerce Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global leading consumer organisation who are going through a root-to-branch transformation, integrating new digital technologies and who have ambitious future-plans.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about brand engagement, improving consumer experiences, delivering outstanding results and innovating in a fast paced, progressive environment.
As Senior Ecommerce Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Defining strategic and tactical changes to owned ecommerce activities and Amazon.
- Ensuring an optimal shopping experience, including design & aesthetics, content, navigation, information architecture, functionality and brand consistency.
- Embracing 'Omni-channel' and work closely with the systems and retail teams in the UK to ensure the customer experience is channel agnostic.
- Reporting on all e-commerce analytics and sales, be accountable for CRO while ensuring profitability and return on investment as a priority.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for ecommerce to other functions, including Retail Sales, Brand Marketing, RRP, Legal and Compliance.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Must possess deep understanding of business-to-consumer transactions
- Target driven and intensely commercial
- Solid experience with web based transactional web sites, across both business and technology
- Strong analytical and attribution modelling skills
- Good technical experience of all Digital Marketing techniques, across SEO, PPC Retargeting, Affiliates and Display
Although this is a hands on role and will not initially have any direct reports - it will spearhead the ecommerce strategy and manage relevant agency relationships to achieve best-in-class results - the team will develop in the near future.
Apply for Senior Ecommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly