Head of Marketing
Are you a digitally savvy marketer, interested in shaping and executing the marketing strategy for a British, multi-channel retailer based in Central London?
In a struggling retail industry, this brand continues to thrive across both e-commerce and retail channels. After some recent structural changes to their marketing team, they are now looking for someone to head up the function and build their omni-channel strategy.
As the Head of Marketing, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Take ownership of the digital acquisition and retention strategy, with accountability for E-Commerce sales performance.
- Work with the senior leadership team to outline commercial objectives and build an aligned marketing strategy.
- Lead and develop a team a marketing team of 3.
- Work closely with the Head of CRM, to build and execute the Loyalty strategy.
- Align brand communications across all channels, both online and offline.
- Manage all agency relationships across (Digital Marketing, Creative, Tactical Advertising, Social Media and PR)
- Significant multi-channel marketing experience, ideally within a retail or e-commerce environment.
- A track record of delivering growth on e-commerce.
- An ability to operate and influence at a senior level, representing marketing at board meetings.
- Experience of managing and developing a marketing team.
- A flexible approach, able to adapt to fast moving and ever changing environment.
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly