Head of Marketing
Are you a digitally savvy marketer, interested in leading the marketing function for one of the UK's most talked about apps?
This app offers a unique proposition within the food sector and has achieved strong commercial success in recent years, which has now attracted significant investment. With this in mind, the business is now seeking a Head of Marketing to lead and grow their current marketing team, as well as develop and execute a multi-channel strategy aligned with their ambitious growth plans.
As the Head of Marketing, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Ownership of the multi-channel marketing strategy, with a focus on customer acquisition and retention.
- Execute online and offline campaigns across owned channels and paid media, including email, PR, social, out of home and experiential channels
- Complete autonomy to build a brand and unique value proposition, aligned with their target consumer.
- Management of a 7-figure marketing budget.
- Outline a team structure, leading their current team as well as recruiting new additions.
- Multi-channel marketing experience, ideally within an e-commerce, on-demand or digitally focused business.
- A proven track record of delivering effective marketing campaigns.
- Performance marketing experience and the ability to test and iterate.
- Take to market experience - the marketing of product launches and developments.
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly