- Global business, large scale digital tech transformation.
- Hands-on leadership role, project ownership.
- Collaborative environment, outstanding progression and development opportunity.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven track record of designing and architecting digital/online technical solutions.
- Demonstrable leadership experience working in complex heterogeneous environments.
- Previous experience working with SAP Hybris is essential. Exposure to Salesforce, Adobe AEM or Magento ecommerce would be beneficial.
- Good working knowledge of marketplace solutions i.e. eBay & Amazon. General awareness of SAP CRM would be nice to have.
- Solid understanding of the software delivery lifecycle, design principles and languages.
- Knowledge of security principles and policies. Awareness of enterprise architecture frameworks would be beneficial.
This is a great hands-on leadership role sitting within the Application Services function where you’ll be responsible for leading the design across the company’s Owner Experience Digital systems globally. Reporting into the Head of Solutions Architecture, you’ll oversee the architectural design of digital marketplaces as well as multiple ecommerce, website and CRM platforms and will therefore need to have worked on complex heterogeneous systems previously. You’ll liaise with business stakeholders to produce detailed design specifications that adhere to the company’s core application strategy as well as working with 3rd parties to understand future trends to support newly formed Solutions Architecture practices. As well as being a hand- on role, you will be expected to take ownership of the projects you work on, acting as design authority point of contact, providing guidance and ensuring the continuous seamless execution of designed solutions.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to work for a global giant offering a competitive salary working on one of the largest digital transformation projects in Bristol. This role will offer you long term progression, training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a generous benefits package. You can expect 27 days holiday, bonus, health options, pensions scheme, brand –new offices, R&D time and more. Above all, you’ll be in a role with real job satisfaction and the autonomy to evaluate, select and suggest new ideas that will be highly valued.
If you like the sound of this and would like to know more, send in your CV to Ellen now!
Apply for Technical Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly