Digital Marketing Executive - Hugely Successful International Company Based in Cologne
- Very exciting position based in Cologne, Germany.
- Established brand with huge investment.
- Working as part of an eCommerce team across Europe.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful international company with a big eCommerce focus. With Cologne as your base, this is a great opportunity for English and German speakers alike to grow their career in the German market.
A well-established company is under new management and in new offices, presenting the opportunity to work for a business with a start-up feel but significant investment behind them. Today, the e-commerce business is in the process of being completely revised and updated the customer with a service-oriented, cross-channel shopping experience. This is an English speaking company, so lends itself well to anyone willing to relocate to the very beautiful Cologne.
What you’ll be doing
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing and Head of CRM to support on marketing activity. Email marketing is a huge channel for this company with a database of touching on three million, so the role would suit someone who enjoys making a real difference with a channel that is highly valued throughout the company.
The lean here towards email marketing means this position is perfect for an individual who is both creative and analytical and who enjoys creating email communications that will improve customer journeys, metrics and sales globally. You will participate in defining and optimising the life-cycle flow of our email journeys and serve as the main support of managing CRM and ESP tools and processes. You will also be a team player who is keen to get involved and play an active part in the wider Performance Marketing team.
Alongside the Email Marketing side of the role you will also be supporting more general digital marketing campaigns across SEO, PPC and Social media and admin.
What experience you’ll need
- Demonstrable experience working with Digital Marketing in a commercial environment
- Understanding of CRM data management, segmentation and regulation
- A deep understanding of Email/Newsletter marketing and the ability to lead E-Mail Marketing strategy, development and optimisation.
- Strategic, analytic and creative, with excellent communication skills.
- Commercially driven and able to come up with creative solutions to difficult challenges.
- Google/Adobe Analytics experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creativity and hands on mentality
There is a very competitive salary of up to €30k (DOE), however please still get in touch if you’re a little over this banding as there could be scope to extend for exceptional candidates.
Please get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this role.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive - Hugely Successful International Company Based in Cologne
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly