Strategic Marketing Director
A senior role responsible for the network’s marcoms strategy and implementation. This is a new position reporting to the CEO. The central office is a small team of 7 people, with the flexibility to work from home. The role is a diverse, with never-ending possibilities to deliver further strategic marcoms and business development initiatives. The key aspects of the role include:
- Develop the brand to the next level with a focus on “Global Adviser to the SME”.
- Content marketing to internal (members) and external (member firms’ potential clients and stakeholders) audiences. Develop strategic marcoms plans, with the ability to manage outsourced implementation.
- Design, implement and launch new collaborative communication platforms e.g. intranet and public website.
- Business development – identify client/service areas around which members can collaborate to win more business. Provide the drive to launch and manage these collaborative groups.
- Responsibility for one full-time member (social media) of staff and outsourced support.
- Experienced operating globally
- Ability to work from home, without supervision
- Ready access to London
- Available for international travel 2-3 times a year
- Relevant academic discipline and senior level relevant experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sociable, responsible, approachable, calm, friendly with a well-presented professional demeanour
- Confident, but diplomatic
- Pro-active, highly driven, with “take-charge” approach
- Commercially focused
- Integrated strategic marketing experience, including social media
- Experience working in professional services (ideal, not essential)
- Language skills (ideal, not essential)
Apply for Strategic Marketing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly