Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager, Central London – Up to £30k DOE plus benefits
This full-service creative agency is hell-bent on accelerating growth for their clients and for themselves. Guided by founders and a senior management team of highly accomplished marketing and creative professionals, combined with a hungry, energetic team of campaign managers and in-house creatives, they offer the spectrum of marketing mix deliverables from strategy through to execution. They need a Social Media Manager to join the team.
Social media now plays an important role in just about every one of their agency accounts. Each client is different with some deploying paid social media and others requiring creative, organic campaigns. This Social Media Manager role will work cross-agency, offering social media support to a number of our clients and managing their own agency social media presence.
Some of the responsibilities of this Social Media Manager will include:
- Developing and delivering paid and organic social media marketing, across all channels (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIN, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Collaborating with their creative team, media buyers and external production partners to deliver exceptional social media campaigns
- Brainstorming creative ideas for social media activity relevant to each channel and develop resulting content
Some of the attributes and skills this Social Media Manager should have include:
- Understanding and experience of the different social media tools and content across the various social channels to achieve client goals (both paid and organic)
- Ability to think creatively and originate ideas for social media activity as part of an integrated campaign or as stand alone activity
- Ability to demonstrate social media results
- Confident and enthusiastic client presentation skills
We need a Social Media Manager that has:
- Previous relevant agency or in-house experience is essential
- Proficiency across all mainstream social media channels and confidence with monitoring and reporting software
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
Sound like the kind of Social Media Manager role you’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS411b.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.