SEO Consultant (French or German speaking)
- Job Role
- SEO Manager
SEO Consultant (French or German Speaking), London - Up to £45k dependent on experience.
Our client is a global digital marketing agency and they are looking for a SEO Consultant (French or German speaking). They are looking for someone to work with various household names as well as develop effective and long-term strategies with the efforts of having a real impact on the business. This big name agency has won awards for their work, and expanded across three continents.
This SEO Consultant (French or German speaking) will need to have experience working with big name clients as well as be able to organise external meetings, set agendas, lead large meetings and plan and schedule individual SEO projects within the overall account. Are you the SEO Consultant (French or German speaking) we are looking for? Then please get in touch.
This SEO Consultant (French or German speaking) will be the key person for information for our high-value clients as they should have the best understanding of SEO. So for this role they are looking for someone with in-depth knowledge of SEO and related activities they will help to define how their client’s online marketing strategies can be delivered for maximum return.
The responsibilities of this SEO Consultant (French or German speaking) will also include:
- Business case development (costing, implications and forecasting)
- Participate/Prepare Training and workshops
- Speak at conferences (with supervision)
- Template Outreach for link development teams
- Negative SEO - Identify attacks and provide solutions
- Testing - independent and proactive
- Management Skills - ability to manage team in SEO Directors absence
- Developing other SEOs - general daily queries and assistance
The requirements of this SEO Consultant (French or German speaking) will also include:
- Ability to interpret & provide insight into server logs
- Ability to understand and write basic Regex
- Understanding of server side commands to include redirects
- Understanding of dynamic content - query strings, client-side serving
- Good knowledge popular CMS' and web frameworks and their strengths and weaknesses
- International SEO - CCTLDs, mark-up, sitemaps and WMT implementation
- Good Local SEO knowledge to include the writing, implementation and strategy development of Mobile and Video SEO
- Disavow and Reconsideration - reviewing and submissions
- Content gap analysis - missing or weak content areas
- SEO / PPC strategy - understanding and relationship management
- Competitor toolset analysis - comparison with advantages and disadvantages
- Analytics - use and implementation
- Attribution - understanding of popular models and tools
- CRO - understanding of methods, tools
- Understanding of all other online and offline channels (display, affiliates, social, print, TV, email) and the effects on SEO
- Long term industry and search predictions
This is a truly great opportunity for any SEO Consultant (French or German speaking) looking to advance in their career and work within a fast-paced environment.
Please quote MC093 when applying for this SEO Consultant (French or German speaking) role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for SEO Consultant (French or German speaking)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly