Digital Security Architect
- Global organisation embarking on a massive transformation programme.
- Cutting edge tech, progressive world-leading business.
- Outstanding team, collaboration, key development opportunities.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven experience as a Security Architect on large digital applications.
- Extensive background in Retail/eCommerce security and/or AWS security (eCommerce highly preferred).
- Awareness of software/web development lifecycle.
- Great knowledge of cloud security (Amazon Web Services).
- Any understanding of Agile as well as SecDevOps and its related tech (things like Vericode, Black Duck etc.) would be beneficial.
- Experience of coordinating penetration tests, vulnerability scanning & secure coding practices.
- A relevant qualification (CISSP, CISA etc.) would be helpful but not essential.
Joining the cyber security team and working closely with the owner experience function, you will champion digital security across a large eCommerce platform, covering everything from setting security requirements through to the delivery of assurance activities. The development team will work closely with you and you’ll be expected to ensure they are coding in a secure way and act as an evangelist for secure coding practices across the business. You will coordinate and oversee security testing to assure vulnerability is kept at a minimum, as well as providing regular risk assessments & recommendations for the wider programme. As the primary Security Architect on this programme you’ll be expected to operate in an Agile environment taking a SecDevOps approach to security integration.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
An incredible opportunity to work for a global giant offering a competitive salary (c£70K) with long term progression, training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect generous holidays (27 days), bonus, health options, pension scheme, smart offices, R&D time and more. Above all, you’ll be in a role with real job satisfaction and the autonomy to evaluate, select and suggest new ideas that will be highly valued.
Sound like the role for you? Send your profile to Joe or give us a call to find out more!
Apply for Digital Security Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly