Digital Marketing Executive
This brand-new Digital Marketing Executive role is with a market leading law firm. Experts in its field, this firm specialise in white collar crime, serious crime and domestic and corporate crime. The firm work with high profile individuals and is recognised for its expertise.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Business Development, this exciting Digital Marketing Executive role completely owns the firm’s digital marketing projects. This position will support delivering and reporting on all the firm’s digital marketing activity as part of the marketing strategy and plan across several integrated channels. Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering/coordinating the firm’s digital marketing activities;
- Implementing targeting digital communications using CRM and other marketing automation tools;
- Managing updates and maintaining the firm’s website;
- Delivering performance reports across all digital channels;
- Coordinating the creator of targeted paid social campaigns, including banner adverts and PPC;
- Working with in-house and freelance resources to produce online and offline marketing collateral.
To be considered for this role, the firm is looking for a candidate that has solid B2B digital marketing experience in a professional services environment (i.e. law and accountancy).
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly