Digital Marketing Executive - High Growth Media Company
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive - High Growth Media Company
Location: Central/East London
Salary: £27,000 to £32,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including private medical care, pension contribution, gym, training & development plan, free food and drink
About The Company
Disruptive and growing media company & publishing house based in the heart of East London is seeking a motivated and ambitious Digital Marketing Executive to become a key member of their dynamic team. This entrepreneurial mid-sized media company is going from strength to strength - they have multiple divisions and client offerings including digital, special reports, bespoke publishing and research. They specialise in producing B2B content across digital and print targeting business decision makers, and produce reports that go into a major national newspaper. This publishing and content company also produces research and content for big name brands like Google and PwC. This young and energetic company is based in a vibrant loft style office, and they foster a tight kit and supportive culture with a focus on training and development. They are a friendly and social team, and the well-stocked beer fridge in the office ensures that they can celebrate their successes with a drink or two on a Friday.
About the Digital Marketing Executive Role
The new Digital Marketing Executive will join the expert marketing team, whereby you will have the opportunity to create digital content and manage digital campaigns to support lead generation across this company's B2B product portfolio.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Executive:
* Plan and executive paid and organic campaigns on digital channels including social media and Google AdWords.
* Use analytics tools to analyse digital and social date, creating insight to measure effectiveness and shape ongoing activity
* Ensure the right framework is in place for tracking prospects activity online
* Craft engaging copy for digital channels
* Assist senior members of the marketing team in developing ongoing strategy
You'll be a motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious digital marketer, looking to accelerate your career.
Skills and Experience required for the Digital Marketing Executive role:
* Minimum 1 years' experience in digital marketing, ideally B2B
* Experience working across channels including social and AdWords
* Excellent writing skills and ability to craft compelling copy
* Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
* Proactive, confident and can do attitude
For more information about the Digital Marketing Executive role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.