Technology Writer Exciting Oxfordshire based Agency
- Rare creative technical writing opportunity.
- Fun and exciting office and team.
- Part time applications considered.
This lovely Oxfordshire based agency is on the hunt for a technically literate content writer. Working across a large portfolio of clients, you will be writing across areas including cybersecurity, mobility, hyper-convergence and cloud technology.
With a background in Journalism or copywriting, you will be responsible for creating fresh and exciting content for clients. You should be able to demonstrate creativity, superb attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills in order to extract compelling stories from subject matter experts and transform them into content that engages and converts.
You will be a prolific and talented content creator, capable of expanding clients’ digital footprints and increasing awareness, subscribers and leads.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Content Marketing Manager, you will be working on communication strategies for clients, creating a variety of on brand, on trend and technically astute marketing copy. You will be working across client’s websites, guides, educational blog posts, white papers, social media & more. Importantly, you will be ensuring that all copy is compelling enough to generate leads for clients.
Alongside creating fresh content, you will also be repurposing existing content for different channels and formats. Working alongside designers. Product marketers, the sales team, influencers & industry experts, you will be responsible for ensuring that content meets both client and audience need.
What experience you’ll need
- Past experience producing web content, and solid channel-specific knowledge across blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, video etc.
- You will have experience of writing in the enterprise technology sector and demonstrate an understanding of concepts like cybersecurity, mobility, hyper-convergence and cloud technology.
- Knowledge and a proven track record of how to build audiences online and offline.
- Highly creative with a passion for writing, but also process-driven and capable of using data to make decisions.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite from a populating and editing perspective rather than creative design.
- Experience writing in an agency or in-house marketing department environment.
There is a competitive salary of between £26-32k DOE. Other benefits include flexible working and generous holiday. Part-time applications will be considered.
Please get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this role!