SEO & CONTENT EXECUTIVE
This exciting opportunity offers the chance for an experienced SEO Executive to assist the SEO Manager in building growth and optimisation of websites.
Responsibilities will include developing and implementing on-page and off-page campaigns, owning the SEO content marketing and outreach efforts, management of agencies and assistance with sitewide audits.
Candidates will be encouraged to explore all possible SEO strategies the business could use. Solid hands-on SEO and analytics experience is essential for this role.
About the Role: -
- Assist with the development and delivery of the UK and International SEO strategy
- Maximise ethical link building opportunities through the use of various outreach techniques
- Propose new ways of utilising content in a way that meets our business KPIs
- Work with the Content, PR and Social Media teams to ensure we deliver the best in class content marketing and influencer strategy
- Work with internal and external teams to get UK and international SEO elements live
- Manage and coordinate any SEO activities conducted through external suppliers
- Research SEO opportunities on an on-going basis
- Communicate the importance of SEO throughout the business and educate various teams on SEO best practices
- Conduct detailed competitor analysis
- Help to analyse organic performance using our web analytics package, rank tracking and link tools
- Generate weekly and monthly reports using main KPIs
About you: -
- A minimum of 3 years SEO experience, preferably within an in-house team
- Track record of analysing SEO trends and opportunities, and providing and implementing recommendations to improve visibility within SERPs
- Experience with content outreach and link building (off-page SEO)
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the business
- Strong analytical/reporting skills with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Involvement in on-page and off-page projects - from scoping to completion and from a commercial and technical standpoint
- Understanding of international search engine best practices i.e. Yandex, Baidu
- Experience working with tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Searchmetrics and MajesticSEO
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, ROI driven environment
- Team player with personal characteristics that instil trust and confidence
- Comfortable within a changing and developing environment
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fashion / lifestyle industry background
- Ability to conduct technical website audits and write in-depth recommendations for developers
- SEO copywriting skills that reflects the brands tone of voice
- In-depth knowledge of other online marketing channels i.e. PPC, PLA
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your CV to Laila Jadoon remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job ref: LJ-47520
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.